Main / Lifestyle / Companies house annual return

Companies house annual return

Companies house annual return

Name: Companies house annual return

File size: 5mb

Language: English

Rating: 9/10



How to file company information - including directors, registered office and shareholders in your confirmation statement (previously AR01 annual return). You need to check that the information Companies House has about your company is correct every year. This is called a confirmation statement (previously an. 15 Jan How to send Companies House your confirmation statement.

Use this form to submit an annual return to Companies House. Include the optional continuation pages if needed. What can you do when signed in to Companies House WebFiling? File your company's confirmation statement / annual return; File your company's annual. ANNUAL RETURNS LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, .

Guidance and information to help you file annual returns and accounts with Companies House. 21 Nov All limited companies in the UK must submit an Annual Return form (AR01) to Companies House every year. Here's what it is and how to file it. 5 Jul The Confirmation Statement has replaced the Annual return (Companies House form AR01), but serves exactly the same purpose in a simpler. 13 Jul From 30 June , the annual return that all UK companies must file at Companies House has been replaced by a confirmation statement. Date of this return. Your company's return date is usually the anniversary of incorporation or the anniversary of the last annual return filed at. Companies House.

27 May You may have heard that from 30 June the confirmation statement replaces the annual return. But what does this mean? We provide the details. All companies now have to submit an annual Confirmation Statement (formerly Annual Return AR01) with details of directors, shareholders, etc. This form does. 19 Aug The requirement to send an annual return to Companies House has information to the annual return, but if no changes have taken place, you. The annual return was replaced by the Confirmation Statement in July and is a statutory document that must be filed at Companies House every year.


В© 2018 - all rights reserved!